Microsoft Office 365 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC53

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
Hi,
I am thinking of getting Microsoft Office 2013 or 365 very soon (maybe next month) and i am very confused by it. Here is the link to the one I want to get and is in my budget: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Office-University-Licence-Computers/dp/B00A2ILXOC/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
Questions:
1. Does Publisher come with it included?
2. Do I Just pay £52.56 for 4 years, or do I have to pay yearly (ontop of that payment)???

If this version of Office 2013 does not include publisher or I have to pay other fees on top of the original price of £52.56 then please could you find me a good deal on Office 2013 for under £65?

Thanks in advance

Solution

Yes, you are. The idea is that since you are a student or buying a student version, you will be in school for roughly 4 years.

The major differences between a normal copy of Office and a cloud copy (Office 365) are you can move forward or back in version(s) and Office 365 is linked to you (your account) during that time. Whereas, the retail version is stuck at the version you purchase (2013). Some retail versions are now linked to your email/live account.

AndyC53

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013

So I am paying £52.56 for 4 years?

Read the box and item description. 4 year subscription for one user.

Office for four years of study on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, or Macs
The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus OneNote, Publisher and Access on PC.
An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
One convenient annual subscription with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.

mjmacka

Honorable
May 22, 2012

Yes, you are. The idea is that since you are a student or buying a student version, you will be in school for roughly 4 years.

The major differences between a normal copy of Office and a cloud copy (Office 365) are you can move forward or back in version(s) and Office 365 is linked to you (your account) during that time. Whereas, the retail version is stuck at the version you purchase (2013). Some retail versions are now linked to your email/live account.

Solution

garryash

Honorable
May 16, 2012
If you are not a student then you cant use this version as you need proof of being a student from your college/uni to give to microsoft - unless someone knows a legal way around this - if they do then I would be interested to know as its such a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.