Mirror Laptop Screen to Multiple Smart TV's

ozdab68

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
Our church has 4 smart TV's and wants to display what's on a laptop screen to the 4 TV's at the same time. The TV's Sharp and are located in a large church hall, which has a wireless connection. Can the laptop screen be wirelessly sent to all 4 TV's at the same time?

hang-the-9

Titan
Yes there are a few ways, the issue is that I don't know if any of them work from one to multi screens. Something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1N82KJ6001, and check the TVs to see if they support WiDi out of the box. A audio/video shop may have some suggestions also.

hang-the-9

Titan
Yes there are a few ways, the issue is that I don't know if any of them work from one to multi screens. Something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1N82KJ6001, and check the TVs to see if they support WiDi out of the box. A audio/video shop may have some suggestions also.

tvsmart

Commendable
May 12, 2016

tvsmart

Commendable
May 12, 2016
Hi Ozdab68 have you found a way to Multicast the same content from your latop to the mutliple smart TVs? We have also the same situation where we to present to 3 Soniq S65VX15A-AU 65" Full HD Smart LED LCD TV from one laptop at Church, and would to know if there is easier way of doing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
graysonr Streaming Video & TVs 6
Aribs Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1