Motorola Moto Z vs Huawei Y9 2019? Confused!

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys,
My parents bought Motorola Moto z whute-gold with it's moto mods a year ago but they stored it till I finish my exams etc. (didn't know about it then)
This year I saw a new mobile which is Huawei Y9 2019 sapphire blue & I really liked it but when I knew about the Moto Z, am now little but confused, the moto Z comes with Snapdragon 820 and 4GB RAM, AMOLED 5.5 inch screen but with 2600 mamp battery, the Y9 2019 comes with Hisilicon Kirin 710 & 4GB RAM, 6.5 full HD+ screen but with 4000 mamp battery.
In terms if reviews, the kirin 710 processor is medium range one but the Snapdragon 820 is waaaay faster than the kirin 710. Am not a guy who changes his phone every while and I focus on having a faster performance in heavy games like pubg mobile for example. What advice should you give me? A better performance with better screen quality but smaller screen size & battery or a larger screen size & battery with medium performance?
Note:
Please don't tell me to choose another phone because these 2 are only what I can choose from.
Thanks <3

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from gigabyte2020 : "Motorola Moto Z vs Huawei Y9 2019? Confused!"

Hey guys,
My parents bought Motorola Moto z white-gold with it's moto mods a year ago but they stored it till I finish my exams etc. (didn't know about it then)
This year I saw a new mobile which is Huawei Y9 2019 sapphire blue & I really liked it but when I knew about the Moto Z, am now little bit confused, the moto Z comes with Snapdragon 820 and 4GB RAM, AMOLED 5.5 inch screen but with 2600 mamp battery, the Y9 2019 comes with Hisilicon Kirin 710 & 4GB RAM, 6.5 full HD+ screen but with 4000 mamp battery.
In terms if reviews, the kirin 710 processor is medium range one but the Snapdragon 820 is waaaay faster than the kirin 710. Am not a guy who changes his phone every while and I focus on having a faster performance in heavy games like pubg mobile for example. What advice should you give me? A better performance with better screen quality but smaller screen size & battery or a larger screen size & battery with medium performance?
Note:
Please don't tell me to choose another phone because these 2 are only what I can choose from.
Thanks <3

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from gigabyte2020 : "Motorola Moto Z vs Huawei Y9 2019? Confused!"