Move downloaded videos to sd card on j3

Saga Lout

Olde English
I'm not a Facebooker so I have to ask; where are they now? If they are in the Download folder in a Windows system, connect the Samsung device via the USB/Micros USB cable you use to charge the phone.

You can transfer them in a simple Copy/Paste procedure. Alternatively, if they are already on the phone, File Manager (My Files) should be able to allow you to the same process within the device.

Saga Lout

Olde English
I'm not a Facebooker so I have to ask; where are they now? If they are in the Download folder in a Windows system, connect the Samsung device via the USB/Micros USB cable you use to charge the phone.

You can transfer them in a simple Copy/Paste procedure. Alternatively, if they are already on the phone, File Manager (My Files) should be able to allow you to the same process within the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fritzeboi Android Smartphones 2
DanUKIPS Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
dacordes Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question Can't find facebook downloaded pdf file
Question samsung j3 - How to change default playstore download location to SD card?
Question What does it mean on my list of downloads, it reads "using 9.49g of 9.14g" Not sure what other info to give or how to ask more precisely. Any feedback
I have Amazon prime video app on my phone. I have downloaded some movies on to my phone and 32g SD card so I can watch them if
How do I free up my internal storage on my mobicel pure mini I have a 4gb SD card still can't download pictures and videos fro
how to make the download settings to external sd card in vivoy71
How do I download photos and videos from my J3 Emerge to my computer Windows 7? I am a senior citizen, so make it simple.
After downloading movie it play till some minutes. Then only the video plays but not audio. It happened in so many movies . I
Alcatel pixi 4, Video and audio not downloading to SD card even though the card is set as default storage
Disappearance of the downloaded video & picture
Photos off Phone
Downloaded Andriod videos pixelate randomly
How to set my memory card as default storage for everything, ,for examle like whatsapp videos and pics or any downloaded conte
can't download movies
I downloaded my video onto my SD card and it's gone.
my galaxy S6 had electrical issue, phone replace, some pictures in the cloud but can't recover downloaded ones or videos
How do i set my samsung galaxy s4 mini, sd card to be a default storage for videos, photos, downloads e.t.c?
Downloading videos onto micro Sd card from ZTE Lte
how to download and save to sd card
My android videos dont have sound after I download to pc

ASK THE COMMUNITY