msi laptop squeky sound and temp raising

vytenis74

Prominent
Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone so mine msi ge72 6qc apache laptop started to do smthg weird i hear squeky sound from inside i dunno is it hdd or a fan but i guess its hdd so let me tell you a story what happens so lets start from begining so i turn on my laptop for a sec looks everything is fine no sound no fan spinning nothing but suddenly like 5min later its starts to make a squeky sound and the temp start to get to the 80 degrees at idle doing nothing so i find little solution to make my laptop bit cool i changed the power options to power saver so the temps stays around 50degrees but when i turn to high performance option the temp suddenly starts to get higher and i hear fans spining faster i have this laptop for a year and half i guess i dunno what happend to my laptop never had such isuess

btw few days earlier that sound stopped and the temp stopped getting higher and etc but now like a week ago it started to do the same so guys what can you recommend me? get my pc to the warranty or i should take it apart and clean the dust and change the thermalpaste

can u attach a link of a video so we can hear what the sound is like.how long have u had this laptop and do u ever repasted the cpu and gpu?have u check for dust?hdd rarely gave a squeking noise.at best it would just be a click.also open up your task manager during the high temp and see if there is any programs that is currently pushing your cpu.

vytenis74

Prominent
Aug 28, 2017

so as you said to open task manager i pressed on cpu what pushes my cpu and it was like microsoft or smthg i stopped that process and the squeky sound from pc gone but i'll look forward about this so this is like a report

btw i saw with my blind eye on the computer fans just a little dust i cant open it cuz the warranty is still left i guess msi laps gets like 2 years warranty isnt it? no i never repasted thermal or cleaned the dust but i guess would be good to give to the service of warranty who fixes pc they could fix and clean and repaste the thermal