Solved! My aspire one D250-1165 wont go pass the boot up system after putting it in safe mode

Feb 2, 2019
I turn on my Aspire one D250-1165 acer. It goes automatically to select and i use safe mode, but it wont go past the boot up

Solution
Windows XP .... this thing is meant for the recyclers at this point. You are asking for trouble if you try to connect to the internet, web, etc. Microsoft has basically abandoned providing an more security patches or fixes, and vulnerabilities are many.

In any case the problems you are seeing now means you probably need to reinstall windows XP. But that is not an advised thing to do for any system at this time. It wouldn't take long for you end up on some site that corrupted your XP and be back to where you are now.

bignastyid

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kcfire.6841 : "Acer aspire one"

nobspls

Proper
Mar 14, 2018
Windows XP .... this thing is meant for the recyclers at this point. You are asking for trouble if you try to connect to the internet, web, etc. Microsoft has basically abandoned providing an more security patches or fixes, and vulnerabilities are many.

In any case the problems you are seeing now means you probably need to reinstall windows XP. But that is not an advised thing to do for any system at this time. It wouldn't take long for you end up on some site that corrupted your XP and be back to where you are now.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS