My Asus laptop's keyboard numerical and alphabetical keys are not working. I tried ease of access option but nothing happened,

sakshi.s28104

Prominent
Oct 23, 2017
My laptop's firewall is also expired and for that I have to renew but I can't login because of this problem of keyboard.

mohakbehl007

Prominent
Oct 23, 2017
Have you tried connecting an external usb keyboard to your laptop and seeing if it works??
use that external one to login and then check with my computer----> device manager----> keyboard and pointing devices and see if you can see a keyboard with a warning yellow sign on it.

if it has a yellow warning sign on it, then it probably has an issue which u can see if u double click on it., if not you will have to take it to a service centre and its probably a hardware problem.

mohakbehl007

Prominent
Oct 23, 2017
Have you tried connecting an external usb keyboard to your laptop and seeing if it works??
use that external one to login and then check with my computer----> device manager----> keyboard and pointing devices and see if you can see a keyboard with a warning yellow sign on it.

if it has a yellow warning sign on it, then it probably has an issue which u can see if u double click on it., if not you will have to take it to a service centre and its probably a hardware problem.

rgd1101

Polypheme
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sakshi.s28104 : "Keyboard not working"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Laptop Tech Support 10
Lucaskp4 Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 0
chaplark Laptop Tech Support 1
dipudangol Laptop Tech Support 8
LLRye Laptop Tech Support 8