Solved! my curor won't show on any screen on any part of the net and offline too

Solution
NOTE:
Please click 'Unselect current solution' in my earlier post. This is in your own interest. I didn't provide a solution, and once you click 'Pick as the solution' your post will be marked as Solved. This not the case, and there may be lots of other posters with useful information who will skip your post because of this marker.

OK, so it's an HP, but can you tell me a bit more about the model name? (Pavilion, Envy etc...) It sounds like you need some drivers for the trackpad/touchpad, but it will be a lot easier to determine when I know the (full) model name of your HP.

Can you still use the keyboard? If so, hold down the Windows key and tap I. This will open the Settings app, and now you can use the Tab key and the arrow keys...
NOTE:
Please click 'Unselect current solution' in my earlier post. This is in your own interest. I didn't provide a solution, and once you click 'Pick as the solution' your post will be marked as Solved. This not the case, and there may be lots of other posters with useful information who will skip your post because of this marker.

OK, so it's an HP, but can you tell me a bit more about the model name? (Pavilion, Envy etc...) It sounds like you need some drivers for the trackpad/touchpad, but it will be a lot easier to determine when I know the (full) model name of your HP.

Can you still use the keyboard? If so, hold down the Windows key and tap I. This will open the Settings app, and now you can use the Tab key and the arrow keys to move between pages in the Settings app. Select Upgrade & security and then Recovery, in the left menu. Now you can select Reset this PC.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS