My fujitsu laptop won't start up after its initial logo screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navedsk

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
My laptop is lifebook Aseries. The problem started when I installed a crack version of win8. In beginning it used to freeze and start up only after I start boot menu then exit it. And yeah I do have win7 too meaning two os on a system . Then my keyboard some keys weren't working and later my whole keyboard wasn't working. So I tried to reinstall original win7 on win8 and during the process it got restarted and now it is frozen on fujitsu logo screen. PLEASE HELP.

And sorry for my bad English.

Solution
Hi,

Please do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter and press and hold the power button for around 20 secs then see if it would turn back on. If it still gets stuck on the same Fujitsu logo try to perform a HDD test inside BIOS first as that problem might be a result of your HDD failing already. Last thing you want to try is to reset the connection of the RAM and the CMOS battery. Worst case if you'll still have the same problem it could be the motherboard that had failed already.
Hi,

Please do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter and press and hold the power button for around 20 secs then see if it would turn back on. If it still gets stuck on the same Fujitsu logo try to perform a HDD test inside BIOS first as that problem might be a result of your HDD failing already. Last thing you want to try is to reset the connection of the RAM and the CMOS battery. Worst case if you'll still have the same problem it could be the motherboard that had failed already.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.