Solved! my laptop one of my password keys has failed what should I do......it has been working and know I can't trace where the proble

Saga Lout

Olde English
Your problem is if you can't get to it so when Windows starts, on the right hand corner beside the Power icon is the Ease of Access icon. Click on that and you can use the Onscreen Keyboard to give you access to your account and you can change your password to one that doesn't use that character.

Go online to e-Bay and put a search for the make and model and the word "keyboard" and you'll find a replacement.

Before all that messing around, turn the laptop upside down on your shoulder and smack it's base as you were burping a baby. See how many toast crumbs and cat furs fall to the ground.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Your problem is if you can't get to it so when Windows starts, on the right hand corner beside the Power icon is the Ease of Access icon. Click on that and you can use the Onscreen Keyboard to give you access to your account and you can change your password to one that doesn't use that character.

Go online to e-Bay and put a search for the make and model and the word "keyboard" and you'll find a replacement.

Before all that messing around, turn the laptop upside down on your shoulder and smack it's base as you were burping a baby. See how many toast crumbs and cat furs fall to the ground.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2