My main account wont let me sign in

Toriie

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
I have 2 accounts and right now my main account wont let me sign in and it has everything on it, it lets me put my password in but it takes me to a blue screen and it says "The User profile Service service(it says it twice) Failed to log on, User profile cannont be loaded" Why!! How do I fix it!?

Solution
It depends on what your privileges level on that account were. If the account you can no longer log into was the administrator account for the PC, you should probably wipe and reload your operating system. If the account was a user level account, log into the administrator account and you should be able to copy and paste the files from that account to your CD/Rom or a thumb drive. Be sure to scan them with an anti-virus program first.

If the “main” account has administrator privs then you should change the way you use your computer. The admin account is for updating the PC and loading programs. NOT for day to day business. Don’t surf on the Admin account. Don’t use email on the Admin account. When you do either you are...

groundrat

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
It depends on what your privileges level on that account were. If the account you can no longer log into was the administrator account for the PC, you should probably wipe and reload your operating system. If the account was a user level account, log into the administrator account and you should be able to copy and paste the files from that account to your CD/Rom or a thumb drive. Be sure to scan them with an anti-virus program first.

If the “main” account has administrator privs then you should change the way you use your computer. The admin account is for updating the PC and loading programs. NOT for day to day business. Don’t surf on the Admin account. Don’t use email on the Admin account. When you do either you are inviting every bit of malware on the web to inhabit your hard drive.

Solution

Toriie

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013

I am the owner of this laptop and no one else goes on it, I only go on facebook,youtube,intagram,youtube,hotmail and twitter, it has never done this to me

Vanessa Hagwood

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014