My Mobicel Rebel cellphone does not recognize my SD card, I had configured the SD card to Internal storage, weeks later I swit

Thebongz

Estimable
Jan 26, 2016
My Mobicel Rebel cellphone does not my SD card, this after I had removed the card from the phone and performed a back to factory settings reset. I had switched the off prior to removing the card.

Solution
You just stated in your question the exact answer as to why you can no longer read the card, and actually won't be able to.

You had it as "Internal" storage, removed it and then "Reset" the device.

The SD card, when made to be "Internal" storage was encoded. Making it only work with that device and only work with the device as it was. When you reset the device, it would have removed the data on the phone itself that connected it to the encoded data on the SD card.

Once that is gone, so is access to the data on the card. For good.

This one of the reason I personally always tell people to back up data from a phone or tablet to a computer or cloud account. Regularly.
You just stated in your question the exact answer as to why you can no longer read the card, and actually won't be able to.

You had it as "Internal" storage, removed it and then "Reset" the device.

The SD card, when made to be "Internal" storage was encoded. Making it only work with that device and only work with the device as it was. When you reset the device, it would have removed the data on the phone itself that connected it to the encoded data on the SD card.

Once that is gone, so is access to the data on the card. For good.

This one of the reason I personally always tell people to back up data from a phone or tablet to a computer or cloud account. Regularly.

Solution