trinhvietdung95

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
So i've just have brought a new laptop Dell Insprion 15 7000 serires in Singapore and after i unbox it, hit the power button and nothing happen, the laptop won't turn on. I've tried to charge it for 2 hours but STILL nothing happens. Somebody help me please becuz now, i stay in Vietnam. Should i transfer the ownership and warrantly from SG to VietNam. And do i have to pay any additional fee for that ?
I'm very dissapointed about DELL Now. I brought a 1000$ laptop and it can even turn on. i don't even have a chance to active the window because it wont turn on. Now it is just a piece of plassic

Solution
Try removing battery then turning it on, but let it stay plugged in, try repeating that with battery in and out if it gives no signs of life at all it is most likely defective product and you should return it to shop, maybe something is not connected etc.

Intel Fanboy 772

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016
Try removing battery then turning it on, but let it stay plugged in, try repeating that with battery in and out if it gives no signs of life at all it is most likely defective product and you should return it to shop, maybe something is not connected etc.

Solution

trinhvietdung95

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
I brought it online from the web site dell.com.sg. I'm wondering if i transfer owner ship to vietnam where i live. Can i return it and get a new one becuz i think it has a serious problem. And do i have to pay any additional fee for this