My (older) dvd player has only a yellow output plug, but my (older) LG TV seems to require blue green and red input cables (pl

casaluna850

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
I have an older LG tv and would like to connect an older analog DVD to it that just has one yellow cable video output connection. The TV has three ports for the red, green and blue cable connectors. Is there a converter available to transform the yellow signal to the three other cables?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 12
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
X Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 7
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 15
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
I have an older hitachi flat screen that is ran by a tower im trying to hook my pioneer dvd player up to it but i cant seem to
Insignia Roku beginner: Can't Set My Sony Blu-ray Player to 4:3 Aspect Ratio For Older DVDs
Connecting new HDMI DVD player to older DVI TV
Trying to connect older sony receiver (2002 5.1 surround sound) and same vintage dvd player with new 48" TLC (48s405) Totally
can i use a blueray player on an older model tv with dvi so I can stream netflix?
I have connected a Samsung 7000 series sound bar to a 7000 series tv. I want to hook up an older CD player to this. How plea
HDMI DVD to Older Sony Receiver
I have an older plasma tv without hdmi. How do I connect a blu-ray player to that tv?
I have a dvp-ns4235p dvd progressive scan player / my tv is rca older flat screen hdmi tv how to pair together.com
Connecting Blu Ray DVD to older receiver
I have a older tv since my son broke my smart tv now we can't watch Netflix I want to know if I buy a streaming DVD player wil
Connecting Smart TV & Blu-Ray to my older Sony Surround sound DVD player
Older Plasma TV not cooperating with newer Technology
hooking up new dvd player to older tv
so I have a Toshiba DVD player and I'm trying to connect it to my sharp tv the one you can use as a computer screen its older
Older TV with DVD player built in TV not working but has jacks on back of TV hooked up to newer DVD player with red white and
How to attach a LG Blu ray player (model BP 155) to an older Bose surround sound system
how do I set older but newer flat screen TVs to RCA blue ray player to get tv
Have new Samsung smart tv. When I connect it to an older Toshiba DVD/VHS player with the yellow-red-white connectors, I get a
i am trying to connect my new samsung series 6 smart tv to my older panasonis sc-ht820

ASK THE COMMUNITY