My pc dont have any bluetooth device.I have a bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal B

ajithkp

Honorable
Apr 5, 2013
My PC don't have any Bluetooth device.I have a Bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal BT system. I would like to hear music from my stereo. How can I connect PC and Bluetooth audio receiver through Bluetooth system ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
velkugan Audio 2
P Audio 0
S Audio 2
M Audio 1
A Audio 1
Q Audio 1
H Audio 4
E Audio 4
B Audio 1
D Audio 1
O Audio 1
L Audio 4
L Audio 6
C Audio 1
G Audio 2
S Audio 2
R Audio 2
B Audio 1
B Audio 3
C Audio 6
Similar threads
Question How to upgrade Sony MHC-GN88D with external Bluetooth Device
Question Controlling Bluetooth headphone volume from external device intermittent
Does my tlc 60inch TV have Bluetooth if not can I hook it up to my Google home device to access inbuilt netflix
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Can anyone help me for making this bluetooth device
Are there portable Bluetooth Output speakers that can connect to Bluetooth Input devices?
Do bluetooth adapters exist for devices without bluetooth capabilities to connect bluetooth headsets?
i want to connect my pc and my google home device using Bluetooth to the same old stereo system.
Portable speaker, cant find one for my prefrences
Bluetooth receiver won't pair anymore
Hey my headphones charge but the power button doesn't work and now I can't Bluetooth with any device, any suggestions?
How do I stream music from my phone to Bluetooth-less device
What devices are ravailable to send speaker outs to back surround speakers via bluetooth?
Duration of charging in bluetooth audio devices
Anker SoundCore Boost Review: Big Bass for a Bargain
Can my Bluetooth devices send signal to 2 receiving speakers at same time
How to Connect 2 or 3 or 4 Bose Soundlink III Bluetooth Speakers with 1 bluetooth device such as iPhone at one time?
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
vizio sb3830-c6m constantly searches for a device to connect to using bluetooth
Convert non Bluetooth TV into Bluetooth TV to view (bluetooth) PC laptop screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY