my s2 wont turn on.

gerty 23

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
I got it around 20 June last year. and used it with no issh for about 2 months. i left it home when i was going to school. I left it on and when i got back like 3 months later i tried to use it but it wouldn't come on so what can i do i thought the battery was dead so i charged it. but it just showed the charging sign so i chilled it for a few hours but when i tried to put it back on it kept showing Samsung and now i cant use it it doesn't show the charging sign it cant come on what can i do?:??:

Solution
Try reseating the battery or a new battery, also try a factory restore (will wipe the phone and set it to like new if it can). Past that, there is some hardware issue that would mean the phone has to be replaced. Not worth fixing an S2, they are cheap now.
Try reseating the battery or a new battery, also try a factory restore (will wipe the phone and set it to like new if it can). Past that, there is some hardware issue that would mean the phone has to be replaced. Not worth fixing an S2, they are cheap now.

Solution