My sad story about me & my laptop (The following post must be tiring to read,I'm sorry but help if possible)

Herakuresu

Estimable
May 12, 2014
A month (or so) ago I installed to my Sony Vaio VPCEC2M1E, 8GB RAM (after a hell of phone calls with the shop and having my laptop going over their shop to choose RAM appropriate with correct timings), I was thinking positively (for once) that after cleaning its inside dust and doing a fresh format in Windows, that I would had a great experience... I was definitely wrong...

The experienced technician that had done perfectly 1.5 years ago the same job, he was insisting of putting Win10 on my laptop (previously done Win7) and in case of something going wrong, he would not charge me of another clean format to Win7.

At the same time period, 2/3 of my TV's HDMI ports had been severely damaged, but I knew only 1 was the faulty one at that time (the 2nd was normally looking unlike the 1st that was a bit ripped off from concecutive plug-in/plug-out use). The main reason of the TV in my room is that I usually would chill alone or with my sister and watch series/movies together in our free time by connecting my laptop and TV via HDMI.

So now my laptop now has a clean Win10 installed, free of dust and thermal paste changed and I was ready for my dream... All seemed fine, till I connected it to my TV to my 2nd HDMI port and seeing the most annoying problem at that time. My laptop could read my TV and my TV (also) that I have HDMI connected but it had neither picture nor sound to be displayed/heard.

I contacted the technician and told him about my HDMI problem and without many thoughts he said "As I told you,if you had any short of issues with Win10, let's install Win7" (without looking into solving my problem without formating again). To my mistake, I was so blinded from the formats that i never checked my 3rd and good HDMI port (that was occupied by WiiU's HDMI). As a result, me and the technician thought it was a software problem...

So there I go again to his shop, to have my laptop format anew into the well known Win7. After of impatiently waiting another 2 days for the format to be completed by him,I finally try my laptop and within 3 hours of using it I encountered 2 bluescreens... Not long after that day, I contacted him, about what happened and how sad it made me. Doing another format into Win7 without charge was out of the question...

That was when my body couldn't handle my anxiety about my dear laptop's well being any more. I've lost weight since then (nearly 3Kgr), I can't eat for lunch (only 2 slices of dehydrated toasts and later some fruits) and only eat for dinner a small amount of food. My stomach had fallen victim by my abnormal anxiety for a souless thing, an electrical device, my laptop...

It has been 15+ days since my last format into Win7 once more, I have been troubled with Win Updates (it was searching for ever,till I found a fix and had 250~ updates available to be done but never did with the fear of Win10 hidden updates), heat problems (75C while running games), screen tearing in laptop's own monitor (fixed the problem with Aero theme in Win7 and wait for V-Sync in games) and last but not least installing drivers by 3rd party program (Driver Booster 3.4) messed up my sound drivers and now i have Crackling and Poping problem that is really annoying as it can be detected in calls,videos,music or games at random moments.

Sadly there is no driver roll-back (nor System Restore available) because i had a free version of the program so what do I do now? I have searched in sites/forums for solutions but I don't think I am suitable to experiment in these things (like messing with manual driver installations or trying to find the wrong driver, because I tend to make my problems into bigger ones).Reformating into Win7/10 again? Changing technician, that can fix these drivers? Easy fix for newbs like me?

Suiciding may be the best choice!

I apologize for the "book" I just wrote,I wanted mostly to share it with fellow users and get it off my chest, if you don't have a solution to my problem, it's fine I will find it one way or the other (I hope).

Thank you for reading(or not) my post!

Herakuresu

Estimable
May 12, 2014

I don't have bluescreens anymore because i did another clean install of Windows 7

Herakuresu

Estimable
May 12, 2014

Thank you for your replies but I don't know if it's something an amateur like me can do,maybe I can ask an expert to do it for me.