my samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 flashes logo while charging and does nothing else. gets to reboot screen then flashes off when I

Solution
Try turning off the tablet and charging it when it is off. Does it work then?

You can also (if there is one on your particular tablet, it isn't on all) hit the reset (it is a little hole on the tablet) and see if it helps.

If not, it could be a few things, however I would start with the charging cord. Try either using another cord on your tablet and/or try yours on another device. If it charges with another cord, then yours probably needs replacing.

If neither of those resolve the issue, then before going further I have to ask, is the tablet under warranty still? If so, talk to your carrier or manufacturer to see if they have a fix for you or can replace the device. Better to go through them if it is under warranty than do something...
Try turning off the tablet and charging it when it is off. Does it work then?

You can also (if there is one on your particular tablet, it isn't on all) hit the reset (it is a little hole on the tablet) and see if it helps.

If not, it could be a few things, however I would start with the charging cord. Try either using another cord on your tablet and/or try yours on another device. If it charges with another cord, then yours probably needs replacing.

If neither of those resolve the issue, then before going further I have to ask, is the tablet under warranty still? If so, talk to your carrier or manufacturer to see if they have a fix for you or can replace the device. Better to go through them if it is under warranty than do something that will void that warranty.

If it isn't he cord, and you are out of warranty, it may well be the port on the tablet itself. Does it wiggle at all when you put the cord in? Check it for dust and dirt first (inside the port). If you feel comfortable opening up the tablet to replace it (which often needs the motherboard replaced, as the port is usually attached to it) there are many videos online to walk you through it. However, if you don't feel comfortable doing so yourself, I would suggest that you take it to a local tech to do.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS