my samsung is stuk on a restart image with stuff written like "recovery not supported"

akfarnham

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015
i tryed to recover photos using dr phone app but i acsedently unplugged the connection causing it to freeze... it was my mams phone and i need help

hang-the-9

Titan
Without fully wiping the phone with a new ROM which will wipe all internal storage, you should bring the phone to a local IT shop to get looked at. The only thing you can do yourself at this point is to re-load the factory ROM image on the phone, but that will wipe it fully.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 0
vijaylaxmipanol Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 0
Zomb95 Android Smartphones 0
R Android Smartphones 3
F Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 0
T Android Smartphones 4
I Android Smartphones 7
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 6
Similar threads
Question Quest re: Samsung A52 5G
Question Why my android phone gets overheated while charging?
Question I need fast help please about samsung note 9 problem
Question Does the abd shell method work with the samsung on5
Question Question about samsung s21 ultra
Question Samsung J7 Prime 2 includes overheat protection?
Question how do i backup my phone? Samsung SM-J727V , android version 8.1.0
Question Galaxy S7 Unresponsive
Question How should I turn my SD Card into Internal Storage on my Samsung Galaxy A02s so I can install/move All Apps to my SD Card ?
Solved! Samsung Galaxy A11 swam, then repaired... now new issues... how do I tell if I was scammed?
Hi. My sister's Samsung galaxy J2 has a problem of restarting itself when you press the dialling button. How can that be recti
hi. I'm currently using samsung galaxy j7 max when it suddenly entered safe mode. i tried to restart it as I do usually for i
Solved! Can't open the My Files App on my Samsung S7 since latest software update. Restarting, Force shutting, clearing the cache does
hi. I'm currently using samsung galaxy j2 when it suddenly entered safe mode. i tried to restart it as I do usually for i don'
My samsung J2 shut down for no rreason. Some time it rrstart self. Most of the time i must take baytety out and then restart
my s7 edge becomes too hot while using snapchat and some times it restarts and stucks on samsung logo.please tell me what shou
Samsung GS3 Restarts when I unlock the SIM card
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 Problem
my samsung galaxy y gets auto restart.. plz help
Why does my samsung galaxy y gt5360 always turns off hang and restart

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS