My Samsung led 32 TV has 2 audio rca Jack's but when I connect them to my power amp, they don't work. Any remedy suggestions?

Solution
Can't tell you for sure without the model number but it's not likely that the TV has RCA analog audio outputs. More likely to be inputs. If your TV has a headphone jack you can use that.
If the TV has fixed audio outputs or optical out (you will need a DAC to use this output) you won't be able to control the volume with the TV remote. If you have a power amp without volume control you will have no volume control of any kind let alone remote.
You can use an HDMI Inputs selector with audio extraction to provide a fixed audio output but that won't help you with the TV tuner or any internal smart functions.
Can't tell you for sure without the model number but it's not likely that the TV has RCA analog audio outputs. More likely to be inputs. If your TV has a headphone jack you can use that.
If the TV has fixed audio outputs or optical out (you will need a DAC to use this output) you won't be able to control the volume with the TV remote. If you have a power amp without volume control you will have no volume control of any kind let alone remote.
You can use an HDMI Inputs selector with audio extraction to provide a fixed audio output but that won't help you with the TV tuner or any internal smart functions.

Solution