My screen is going black and i cant reboot since the screen ataybkack

tracymtadrick

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
I have a Kindle app on my tablet and while reading, it randomly goes blank and I can't do anything for it to show the screen again. I can't reboot as the screen is,black so I can't see the Power Off button.

If this only happens with that one app, then it may well be a problem with the app or the app on your device.

Once you have gotten the device restarted and showing the screen again, do not load the app. You actually would need to uninstall it. Make sure you save any files (books) before you uninstall it. Then once the app has been uninstalled, restart the tablet. Once restarted run some good virus and malware scans (install needed apps to do so if necessary) and then once the device is clear, restart it again. Finally reinstall the app and you should be good.

If it happens again, with just that one app, you need to then contact the apps creators.

If this only happens with that one app, then it may well be a problem with the app or the app on your device.

Once you have gotten the device restarted and showing the screen again, do not load the app. You actually would need to uninstall it. Make sure you save any files (books) before you uninstall it. Then once the app has been uninstalled, restart the tablet. Once restarted run some good virus and malware scans (install needed apps to do so if necessary) and then once the device is clear, restart it again. Finally reinstall the app and you should be good.

If it happens again, with just that one app, you need to then contact the apps creators.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 4
T Android Tablets 5
P Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
U Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
U Android Tablets 1