My tablet don't turn of, after I turn of it comes on in seconds and than keep on going of and on by itself,so you can't use it

korstina55

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
My tablet after you turn it of it comes back on and go of forever, so you can't use it,
After leaving it doing that for a night it reset itself and than it happens again,
Also after using it for more as an hour it start ding it all by itself ,than even the sound don't go of and you have to put it out of hearing distance, is this normal for an tablet which is only months old and cost 400 dollar?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dreamer-MX Android Tablets 0
Gordow59 Android Tablets 0
SunshineWmn Android Tablets 1
johnf52 Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
AlyssaPikachu Android Tablets 3
NotATeckie Android Tablets 1
woodhead666 Android Tablets 0
M Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
1 Android Tablets 4
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Tablet "EXO WAVE" > GSM Voice Call disabled
Question Blackview 8e tablet, no cast function found
Question Vankyo MatrixPad m-Z4: Does anyone have any experience with them?
Question I have a Cambridge Sciences tablet that is stuck showing the word Android at boot up.
Question Want to upgrade my tablet, version 511
Question My RCA tablet won't work...
Question Tablet Shutting Down
Question Asus tablet stuck on loading screen
Question Fusion 5 F104v2 Android Tablet Not powering up past Fusion logo
Question How can an article titled best android tablets....have the top TWO contenders both say 'underwhelming performence'. And not list anything about CPU,
Question Samsung Tablet to "NOT Smart"TV
Question No Command error screen disappeares after few seconds, tablet goes in boot loop again, can't access recovery mode, ODIN fails
Solved! How do I set my standby timer from a few seconds to ten min so it won't go dark
Solved! Lenovo android tablet will play you tube video for a few seconds then spins same with Pluto TV and tubi movie app. Date and t
Solved! My volume stopped this is second tablet that this happened to both voyager
Samsung 10.5 Tab S tablet was on screen went black and it comes on with other grain for a second every 2 to 3 minutes
Solved! My new tablet screen goes black within seconds of no activity by me, and must be unlocked
Solved! Lenovo tablet It turns on for a few seconds and then immediately shuts down
Came home from work to find FBI virus on my Samsung tablet. Wont power off. Tried holding on/off button for ten seconds, holdi
My next book ares 10a tablet won't connect to wifi. It says saved, and every 20 seconds or so it says "connected, no internet"

ASK THE COMMUNITY