Need a good Point & Shoot under $400..no Canons

Mar 12, 2018
I'm looking for a quality camera to photograph clothing I sell. Been through 3 Canons now and they just don't work with Windows 10(they keep randomly rotating my images, unsure as to why). I just need a good solid camera with clear pics and good white balance.

Solution
Bridge cameras like the Nikon and Panasonic you mentioned are much of a muchness; there's nothing noteworthy to distinguish one from another. It's only when you look at cameras with interchangeable lenses that things start to change.

Perhaps using the money to upgrade your phone instead of buying a camera would make sense from a photography and business standpoint?
Mar 12, 2018

A phone camera might suffice, but I take lots of photos and review them numerous times so quick access to an sd card is vital. Plus my phone is old lol. Been looking at the Nikon s9900 or Lumix ZS models, but so many choices and reviews its hard to choose.

bicycle_repair_man

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Bridge cameras like the Nikon and Panasonic you mentioned are much of a muchness; there's nothing noteworthy to distinguish one from another. It's only when you look at cameras with interchangeable lenses that things start to change.

Perhaps using the money to upgrade your phone instead of buying a camera would make sense from a photography and business standpoint?

Solution