Need a new Headset + Mouse.

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
So I've recently just finished off my DeathAdder, and now I need a new mouse.
But, I've also gotten sick of using my speakers all the time, they are great but sometimes I would prefer to use headphones.

So, I need these two things and I need your help deciding.

I have a total of a $200 budget but I'm looking to spend as little as possible for the best product that I can buy. Plus, I'm in Canada.

Some Mice I have been looking at is the Corsair M40, which is a good looking mouse for a decent price.

No idea on what headphones to buy.

Any recommendations? :)

Solution
You couldn't ask for more!

Both the mouse and the headset are very good choices, spot-on right there! ;)

The mouse is a very good choice since it utilizes an optical sensor which is good and will suffice your needs, it will be precise and accurate.

As for the headset (Orion PRO), it is also a very good choice but when it comes to choosing between Orion or Vengeance it is down to preference.

I personally prefer the wired one since the performance will be consistent and efficient, I haven't had any experiences with wireless headsets but I don't bother myself with them because the battery would go out and you'd have to recharge it... why the hassle?

Looking at their specs both of them should perform pretty much the same, so pick...

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014

Would you recommend the Asus Orion Pro over the Corsair Vengeance 2100?
In sound quality, and using them for long periods of time.

Orion Pro: $110
Vengeance: $110 (weekend sale, after it is a regular price of 130.)

TheUnknownPC

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014

The Asus Defenitly Is more comfortable over long sessions but they wouldnt really sound much different :)

dont forget to give a solution and close this thread if you found the answer to your question

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014

Ah thanks, but I would also like to see others recommendations, but I am certainly looking into the Orion Pro's.

neoroify

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
You couldn't ask for more!

Both the mouse and the headset are very good choices, spot-on right there! ;)

The mouse is a very good choice since it utilizes an optical sensor which is good and will suffice your needs, it will be precise and accurate.

As for the headset (Orion PRO), it is also a very good choice but when it comes to choosing between Orion or Vengeance it is down to preference.

I personally prefer the wired one since the performance will be consistent and efficient, I haven't had any experiences with wireless headsets but I don't bother myself with them because the battery would go out and you'd have to recharge it... why the hassle?

Looking at their specs both of them should perform pretty much the same, so pick whichever you see fit. So decide if you want a wired or a wireless headset then purchase them, though don't forget to read the "negative" reviews of the product to see the common flaws and grade them in a comparison table, look at which one has the most flaws and pick the one with the least!

Solution