Need help fixing hwawai 6 pro stuck in fast boot mode

Aug 22, 2018
My phone got water split on ot so i open it and wipe it then when i activate it the screen were turned in home boot screen mode and the arrow kept moving between recovery and fastboot and normal i can't choose

Solution
Sounds like there is still liquid in the phone. Whenever you get any liquid in a device you should open it up, remove the battery and then leave it somewhere dry and safe while still open to dry out. For days. Yes, I said days. There are to many places in a phone that moisture can hide and totally ruin a device.

So I would suggest doing the above and then after it is fully dry, try again. Otherwise you could wind up losing everything on it and having to get a new phone.
Sounds like there is still liquid in the phone. Whenever you get any liquid in a device you should open it up, remove the battery and then leave it somewhere dry and safe while still open to dry out. For days. Yes, I said days. There are to many places in a phone that moisture can hide and totally ruin a device.

So I would suggest doing the above and then after it is fully dry, try again. Otherwise you could wind up losing everything on it and having to get a new phone.

Solution