Need help getting rid of spyware

NDemaree

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
So yesterday... my computer broke. Not sure why. It was the processor, it started making a screeching noise.
I had a backup mobo/ processor, so I went and put together a franken-puter.

When I put my windows 7 installation disk in, I got an error at the 'expanding windows files' section. (0x80070017)

Someone had sent me a flash drive that had windows 10 on it a while back, but I've been hesitant to use it. They're infamous for putting all kinds of spyware onto people's computers.
The only option I had for getting the computer to work was using the flash drive...

So now that I have windows 10 installed, can someone suggest a good program for detecting spyware? I'm more than 100% sure that there is spyware on here.
It's kinda funny typing this, actually, because I know they will end up reading it at some point.

NDemaree

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017

I would have done that, but I'm fairly sure that that requires an activation key. I have the activation key, but when I try to use it, it says it's invalid. Probably because it's been used like... 30-40 times before.

NDemaree

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017

Neither. I bought a windows 7 installation disk, but now when I use it, it says that the key is invalid.
The key worked when I got it, so I'm assuming that it is just because I've used it too many times.