Need help with tablet

Tino_1

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
My samsung tab 12.2 is continually rebooting because I installed a loot I need help before my family finds out I tried everything but nothing is working I regret doing what I did can you please help me.

Solution
That's what happens every time you turn the machine on so it's doing no more than it was before.

The one to use is Reset or similar. I can't see what options are available because the makers and service providers all make differently adapted versions of Android.
Turn it off then hold the Volume Up button and the power button until it starts up. A menu will appear and you use the Volume Up and Down buttons to scroll through that menu and the Power button to select an option.

Depending how much personal data you have on there, you might choose a full reset. It's a good idea to take the external SdCard out for the duration of this process.

Tino_1

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016

I tried that but even after that it still didn'the work it's still looping through the animation when turn to back on

That's what happens every time you turn the machine on so it's doing no more than it was before.

The one to use is Reset or similar. I can't see what options are available because the makers and service providers all make differently adapted versions of Android.

Solution