Need Real Information for asus s510UF

Aug 12, 2018
I bought asus vivobook s510uf 1week ago. My Laptop Configuration is Intel core i3 8th gen, and gpu is MX130

my Question is when I start a game Temperature of this laptop gets too high (as a I think) temp get up to 80℃ and Maximum 85℃. is it normal?? Im a new User. and I dont know what is the real temperature of laptops.

and my laptops back side doesn't have any hole or anything that air can flow from back. it has only one side air flowing system under Display.
thank you.

Solution
For a laptop, when gaming, that is a kind of normal temp. Now if you got it new and it is heating up that fast, I would take it back and have them exchange it for another.

If, however, you got it used, then you may want to have it looked at (internally) to have it cleaned out, thermal pastes replaced, etc. to help keep it cooler.
For a laptop, when gaming, that is a kind of normal temp. Now if you got it new and it is heating up that fast, I would take it back and have them exchange it for another.

If, however, you got it used, then you may want to have it looked at (internally) to have it cleaned out, thermal pastes replaced, etc. to help keep it cooler.

Solution