Need School Tablet. Strictly Notecard making/note taking

potentia1

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
First I would like to point out I have no knowledge of the standard for tablets functional abilities sorry if some of my things sound redundant.
I need a tablet for school that can

• ■ open Microsoft office files (ppt, word ect..).
    ■ be able to write side notes on any file I open
    ■ It needs decent storage for some apps, but since I'll be in WiFi areas almost always I can just use cloud storage if i understand it correct (not to sure how it works).
    ■ prefer if i could open two windows and have them lock next to each (like windows does) other so i can look at powerpoints and take notes on notepad.
    ------If i could just have them next to each and open without one window taking full screen that'd be fine too
    ■ Price range around 300 max

Was thinking about getting this http://

But like I said I have no idea what type of specs I should even be looking for in a tablet for this sort of usage

Solution
I'm student I tryed iPad, and Nexus, thay are not really uni frendly. With Surface RT you can do many things that a student needed.

1. You get free Office preinstalated.
2. You get 7 gb of Cloud storage from Microsoft.
3. Open 2 apps at same time, for student awsome.

Surface RT you can get for $349 offical. It may be abit much, but trust me.. It's best a student can have. (You can maybe get some student discount or good deal on amazon)

If that is abit too much for you, stick with android, but you will not get as much with Android. And notetaking can be abit awful on some low androids.

Vely

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013
I'm student I tryed iPad, and Nexus, thay are not really uni frendly. With Surface RT you can do many things that a student needed.

1. You get free Office preinstalated.
2. You get 7 gb of Cloud storage from Microsoft.
3. Open 2 apps at same time, for student awsome.

Surface RT you can get for $349 offical. It may be abit much, but trust me.. It's best a student can have. (You can maybe get some student discount or good deal on amazon)

If that is abit too much for you, stick with android, but you will not get as much with Android. And notetaking can be abit awful on some low androids.

Solution