Need used notebook for friend

Blitz Blitz

Estimable
May 18, 2015
Hi, my friend bought new laptop about 2 years ago, and it need to be thrown away. Very weak cpu ~1.6 Ghz dual core, 2 or 4 gb of ram, slow 5400 rpm hdd, and etc. So I think is better way to buy used, but stronger laptop. Budget about +-300$. Mainly use for watching movies, browsing, youtube, and etc. Priorities:
-i3, i5, i7 Cpu;
-8 - 16 gb ram support;
-2 hdd drive bays, or cd rom for caddy adapter;
-Gpu, not for gaming mainly to increase overall system performance;
-HDMI or something to join tv, and watch movies;
-Windows 10/7 or even later drivers support(if possible);
-SATA III;
-Futureproof;
-Other sugestions?

Very sorry for english. And thanks ;)

Solution
Why go for a used laptop? if you can get new laptop in budget which fulfils all the requirements!

Here you go -

Acer Aspire ES15 (Price - $300 on Amazon) https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-i3-6100U-Windows-ES1-572-31KW/dp/B01J42JPL4/

Specifications -

6th Generation Intel Core i3-6100U Processor (2.3GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display
4GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB 5400RPM HDD
Windows 10 Home
Up to 6.5-hours Battery Life

It checks all the boxes of your requirements. Although it doesn't have dedicated GPU, the integrated one is powerful enough to carry out your daily activities. It has HDMI port and other all required ports and slots. DVD drive is also present. So overall best match for your requirements and...

Johnson Mike

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Why go for a used laptop? if you can get new laptop in budget which fulfils all the requirements!

Here you go -

Acer Aspire ES15 (Price - $300 on Amazon) https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-i3-6100U-Windows-ES1-572-31KW/dp/B01J42JPL4/

Specifications -

6th Generation Intel Core i3-6100U Processor (2.3GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display
4GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB 5400RPM HDD
Windows 10 Home
Up to 6.5-hours Battery Life

It checks all the boxes of your requirements. Although it doesn't have dedicated GPU, the integrated one is powerful enough to carry out your daily activities. It has HDMI port and other all required ports and slots. DVD drive is also present. So overall best match for your requirements and most importantly it is brand "NEW".

Solution