sanesyco

Estimable
May 5, 2015
Up until yesterday netflix played just fine on chrome. Now however i sign in click on a title to play and get this error.Whoops, something went wrong...

Internet Connection Problem

An Internet or home network connection problem is preventing playback. Please check your Internet connection and try again.

If the problem persists, please call Netflix Customer Support at 1-800-585-7265.

Error Code: M7111-1103-500
I have called the number and they said they would forward this to a tech because this error is nowhere in their system and got nowhere with them. Netflix works fine in firefox but i prefer to use chrome and want to figure this out.
I reset my modem,router, cleared all cache, flushed dns, releases and renewed my ip uninstalled chrome reinstalled it. any help would be great. I am running windows 7 64x pro

sanesyco

Estimable
May 5, 2015

Yes i have tried firefox, it works fine. But I want to find out why it just stopped working in chrome. And not sure what you mean by something "in your tv" I am watching netflix while gaming on my pc. Worked fine tues come wed got the error.