Solved! New Jib True earbuds start cutting out after a while in headphones mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2021
Hello!
I just got some new "Jib True" earbuds from the store a few days ago. I've found that after a while they start to repeatedly cut out.
I've tried unpairing and repairing them. I've tried turning them off and back on. I've also tried updating my Bluetooth drivers.
Both earbuds cut out at the same time, and other Bluetooth devices work fine, so I believe it is a software issue, not a hardware issue.
I've found that if I switch from "headphones" mode to "Hands-Free" mode, they stop cutting out, but they start making a squeaking noise.
I was wondering if anybody here had some advice? Thanks in advance!

Solution
They seem to work fine on my Phone
Also, other bluetooth devices work fine on my computer
Which is why I was thinking it was a driver issue, but updating or rolling back drivers did not help.

In some cases different bluetooth hardware just has an issue working together. It may also be an issue of the distance between them or interference on the same band. Only thing you can do aside from trying a USB bluetooth adapter is to try updating the drivers from the computer maker or check for a newer BIOS. Since you did the drivers, nothing really left to try aside form swapping out to another bluetooth headphone or an external bluetooth adapter.
Mar 28, 2021
Have you tried using them on several devices? If they do the same thing anywhere you use them, contact the vendor support to return/exchange them.
Which is why I was thinking it was a driver issue, but updating or rolling back drivers did not help.

In some cases different bluetooth hardware just has an issue working together. It may also be an issue of the distance between them or interference on the same band. Only thing you can do aside from trying a USB bluetooth adapter is to try updating the drivers from the computer maker or check for a newer BIOS. Since you did the drivers, nothing really left to try aside form swapping out to another bluetooth headphone or an external bluetooth adapter.

Solution
Mar 28, 2021
Ok, thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.