New notebook crashes too often

Nyxina

Estimable
Mar 24, 2015
Hello, here's my problem I'd like to know whether you had any kind of diagnosis for it.
Three weeks ago I bought this Samsung Ativ Book 4 with
- Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.60GHz.
- 8,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
- Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Samsung)
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M (Samsung)
- Operating System
Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit
It came with windows 8, but I update it.
The thing is, the laptop crashes too often. At first, if I opened too many Chrome tabs it ran slower, so I decided to switch to Firefox. The crashing wasn't as intense with this explorer so I thought it was probably Chrome's malfunction, I reinstalled it, but the slowing continued.
Then, I realized that playing league of legends worsen its functionality, it's supposed to function at its highest graphics, but even with very low graphics my fps don't go over 50, and sometimes decreases to 0. If I open youtube and Lol, or any other program, the laptop crashes to the point I can't even move the cursor and then the screen goes dark... I turn it off and on but it takes too long to initiate. I've had to reboot as many as 3 4 times to get it to start.
I downloaded and installed all the updates it's said I should but the problems doesn't seem to fix.
I'm about to take to the guarantee, but before this, I'd like to know if there's any solution.?

Thanks.

Nyxina

Estimable
Mar 24, 2015

Ok, I was thinking on making a factory restore. And if it continues to fail I'll take it to service. Do you think the amd graphics is good enough for light gaming as league of legends and using other programs simultaneously?

Thanks for answering!