New Xbox 360 NXE Dashboard Arriving Aug. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
MS is doing something half way right... wish they could carry over their performance in XBL/NXE to the rest of their software products...

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
now all they have to do is take all that extra money they've been getting for the overpriced hard drives and 'premium' xbl service, and make an ssd for instant loads.

and i really STRONGLY emphasize the quotes in 'premium'
in no way its premium. it just works.
its like two tv's; one where the whole screen works, and one where only half the screen works, and calling the one with the whole working screen premium. it doesn't make sense. XBL doesn't have any servers to support gamers, we use the 360 for that. sure its a tad bit better than PSN, and some even question that

WTH AM I PAYING $50 A YEAR FOR?

Clove

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2008
@ eklipz
sure the xbox used to hace overpriced hardware. the 120gb hardrive used to cost £100odd. Now its £45, which isn't bad if you add the cheap price of an xbox. and

"sure its a tad bit better than PSN, and some even question that"

what?
TAD better?
its much better from this point on. in the past £35 a year for an average service was a rip off yes.
But now our money is making a difference. The NXE was only a start. the new update is also a major change. and don't forget Natal.
Sure the XBL wasn't worth it a year ago, and sure my xbox is noisy, very noisy, actually it blocks everything out. and it gets hot...
its just the hardware thats letting it down right now...

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Yeah, slew of new features like in your face adverts. Crapbox 360 at it's best. Enjoy your adverts soon to be near a paid subscription near you. I will keep my free built in WiFi on my PS3 and have never had connection problems.

G

"

Yeah, slew of new features like in your face adverts. Crapbox 360 at it's best. Enjoy your adverts soon to be near a paid subscription near you. I will keep my free built in WiFi on my PS3 and have never had connection problems.
"

Yeah, enjoy your crappy PSN network wirelessly. I don't mind connecting a console using a UTP cable as long as XBL doesn't fuck me up in gaming world.

Status
Not open for further replies.