Solved! No Bootable Device - Please Restart System. How to solve??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2018
Okay.. this will sound messy and I apologize if it does. Basically. I have a Toshiba 2 in 1 laptop (Satellite Click 10 LX0W - C32) and when I had tried to factory reset it, it would stay on a certain percentage. I don’t remember what I did, but I wound up deleting everything off my laptop. When I powered it on, I get the screen that says No Bootable Device - Please Restart System. I have no idea how to fix this. I’ve been trying for hours.

Solution
If you deleted everything, you'd no longer have an operating system. And if you really wiped the entire hard drive, you very likely wiped out the restore partition as well. Hard to say more with you not knowing what you did. Without better details (and no optical drive), your best option is to, on another PC, go to Microsoft's web site and use the media creation tool to prepare a thumb drive so that you can install a fresh copy of Windows. You should also go onto Toshiba's website and get all the drivers, just to be safe.

DSzymborski

Distinguished
If you deleted everything, you'd no longer have an operating system. And if you really wiped the entire hard drive, you very likely wiped out the restore partition as well. Hard to say more with you not knowing what you did. Without better details (and no optical drive), your best option is to, on another PC, go to Microsoft's web site and use the media creation tool to prepare a thumb drive so that you can install a fresh copy of Windows. You should also go onto Toshiba's website and get all the drivers, just to be safe.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.