Solved! Non-Continous PDF Page Editing

Jan 13, 2019
Anyone know of a PDF editor that allows for non-continous page replacement? None of the software I tried have it- Adobe Acrobat DC, and all similar alternates, insist on continuous page replacement, doesn't allow me to skip pages.

Solution
The PDF format is an end format and was never intended to be edited once created. If you wish to edit the content then you need to obtain the original source document/s, edit there, then create a new PDF file.
Jan 13, 2019
No, thanks, I'll try them...however I felt like I looked at everything else...What I want to do is take 1 PDF and insert it at several points of another PDF...and skip pages of insertion, ie leave some of the original pages of the second PDF intack. THus, non-continous. THis is what I mean.

I would try using the clipboard as my best friend. Copy a couple of paragraphs but less than an entire page from the other .pdf and insert it in between the second line from the bottom of a page and the bottom line. The text should go straight into the next page and you need to move the former bottom line back to its proper place.

Unless .pdf behaves completely differently from word-processors, I can't see why pushing existing text down the line doesn't maintain the flow.