Solved! note 5 not in normal mode

Oct 19, 2018
how to go back to normal mode if note 5 is just showing samsung name on screen even i turn it off almost 10times by using volume key down and off button, still i cannot access normal mode in my cellphone note5. please help.

Solution
That isn't really a mode, or a different mode, that sounds like it is just stuck not loading. Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you have something on the device you need to remove. Virus, malware, bad app, etc., to get it to run normally again. If it won't start up even in "Safe Mode", then it may either need to be "Hard Reset" (which will wipe all data) or it has a hardware problem and needs to be looked at.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe...
That isn't really a mode, or a different mode, that sounds like it is just stuck not loading. Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you have something on the device you need to remove. Virus, malware, bad app, etc., to get it to run normally again. If it won't start up even in "Safe Mode", then it may either need to be "Hard Reset" (which will wipe all data) or it has a hardware problem and needs to be looked at.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution