Notebook hangs out but keyboard and mouse can move but nothing can be clicked.

Jun 22, 2018
So, i've been having this issue for around 1 year and i cant fix it...I tryed everything like chkdsk, memtest...I replaced the disk with other but continues to hangs even in safe mode....So what could be the problem here?I've cleaned the cooler and i put thermal paste in the gpu and cpu but nothing fixed it and also i when i do CTRL + ALT + DEL the screen goes black and turns back for 5 mins. Please i need help its urgent.

When you replaced the disk, you did a clean setup of Windows on that other disk correct? Does not seem like a motherboard issue with how it's acting. Did you try using an external mouse and keyboard?

Jun 22, 2018
Yes, i did a clean setup of Windows on the other disk and i tryed using external mouse and keyboard but issue keep going :/.The computer hangs out randomly and the delay for coming back is always 5 mins i dont know why this is happening...And btw when it hangs out the hard disk stops doing the normal sound i tested the 2 hard disk in different pc but it runs fine.

Take a look in the event logs and see if there is anything around the dime of the pause. Looks like you changed and tested everything in the system, so unless it's a software issues that comes back with something you installed, it may be the motherboard. But it is a bit odd with how it's acting to be the motherboard.

Jun 22, 2018
All i can see in the event logs are kernel errors. And a lot of erros from disk saying that it has bad blocks.All disk events say The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.But i replaced the disk and it keeps hanging...

Are these errors current or from before you replaced the disk?

Hold on, you replaced the disk but from another system? And you said it does not happen when that disk is in her system? You did a clean Windows setup every time you swap the disks between the systems? When you used that second disk, you said you did a clean Windows setup on it, did you? Or did you just move the disk from one system to the other?