Offline application software for PDF files edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaushik37

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
I have always used PDF escape (online) to edit pdf files. But I am afraid that I would not be able to edit if the internet connection goes out. Thus, I am trying to find out the suggestions from the experts here about the offline applications like it, if they're any available. I have heard about the Adobe Acrobat as offline software, but I have found the PDF escape (online) more user friendly. Hence, I want that type of offline software, which I can use by installing the software to my PC and use it, without any internet connection.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
how exactly do you want to "edit" pdf files? or do you mean creating them? or possibly filling in pdf forms? never really "edited" a pdf file so not sure what you mean.

i use foxit myself and find it very nice to work with. but office will create a pdf file natively now even on older versions of office. i make docs and then save them as pdf. so changing it means changing the doc and then resaving as a pdf again.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
i don't think foxit let's you change text and such from random pdf files. like ones you got off the web or something. if you created it, then it probably let's you but i never tried creating one this way.

editing is not a basic feature since most pdf files are meant to be a form to fill in and printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.