Oh the irony! My new rig can't sign into Tom's Hardware!

Jul 16, 2013
Best answers
Hey guys,

First off, I wanted to thank all of you for the help you gave me when building my first rig, you all made it much less scary.

However, now my new rig can't log into Tom's Hardware! It does email and everything else just fine, but for some reason after I type in my username and password, it just won't go anywhere. I press enter, I click the "sign in" button, and it doesn't respond at all. This is the only website that gives me this problem.
I know that I am typing everything in correctly, because when I intentionally type it in differently it turns red and says "incorrect username or password".

Any help with this will be appreciated :)

kenrivers

Splendid
Dec 29, 2010
Best answers
I don't know what browser you are using but I am having the same problem with Internet Explorer 10. After I enter the username and password and wait a couple of seconds I hit the refresh button and I'm logged in. I have not tried it in Chrome yet to see if the problem is duplicated with Chrome.

Jul 16, 2013
Best answers
I'm using internet explorer 10 as well, but for some reason it just now let me log on! :S

But anyway, this is actually my first post on my new rig :D Thanks God some problems jut solve themselves :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Apps General Discussion 5
M Apps General Discussion 1
Mike Andronico Apps General Discussion 0
Marshall Honorof Apps General Discussion 1
Marshall Honorof Apps General Discussion 0
M Apps General Discussion 7
jpe1701 Apps General Discussion 1
kol12 Apps General Discussion 10
E Apps General Discussion 1
JoeMomma Apps General Discussion 6
B Apps General Discussion 24