Old electrical simulation(?) software

CRISTI2405

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
Hi,

I am looking for an older windows application from 2000-2005ish (it ran on Windows XP).

In this application you had batteries from the smallest 1.5V to the big 12V battery 9it was colored red), you also had different lightbulbs, the normal ones and the smaller more sharp ones that you find in older lamp (those were also colored).
And you could tie a battery to a switch (it had different kind of switches including those that switch on/off on their own) and one or more lightbulbs. You would connect them trough a red colored electrical whire. it had many components including but not limited to alarms, sound makers and more. You could also measure the amperage and voltage and with the help of a button could see the direction of the current's flow.
It was brightly colored and it also had an informational database about batteries and switches and generators and watnot.

I would really like to find this software because i had great fun with it in my childhood and it is a great (albeit old) way for younger kids to learn about electricity and how the switches and lightbulbs work.

And i apologize for my english.

zenx

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013

CRISTI2405

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
@aldan - i can do that, but the computer version is great for the young and beginner.

@zenx - it is a great suggestion and i will keep it in mind but it's still not the one i was looking for. if i remember correctly i got it as a retail from a pc/computer magazine that had demos freewares and sharewares on a CD. Still thanks for the suggestion.

aldan

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2013

oh by all means.the computer sim will make them understand what they are seeing on the meter.hope you find it.