Oops: Windows Phone 7 Won't Have Copy & Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
I think some idiot at MS wanted the success of the iPhone so bad, that he decided they should just copy it straight off, flaws and all.

How about some product analyzing..?

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
They forget that this OS is the closest to a desktop OS that they series ever got. The appeal of this OS will attract different market segments, so their previous experience is useless.

Don't be dumb microsoft! If you take away features, there's always the people that will hack it into them! Look at Apple and their mistakes!

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
"the iPad/Phone/Touch sucks cuz it doesn't have (previously copy and paste) multitasking !!!!!" - chant heard by thousands of MS fanboys over the past months.

:)

darkguset

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
My 5 year old Ericsson K550i has both copy and paste functionality as well as phone number detection! And they can't get both? LOLLLLL
EPIC FAIL no2 (Apple still holds number 1)

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]Being the number 1 phone company in the States ??[/citation]

They could be even bigger if people didn't have to jailbreak their phones to take full use of them. Their app store is a joke and their customer policy is to treat them like thieves.

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
Cant express my dissapointment enough. I was looking forward to telling my customers to buy this phone, now I have cancelled the mobile development project and will look else where for mobile solutions.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Wow. The lack of multi-tasking is fine with me really but no flash sucks and no copy and paste is just downright ridiculous. What next, no multimedia messaging?

Thanks but no thanks MS.

long2know

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
My Symbian based touch phone copies and pastes. I have to agree, though, that I rarely if ever use the feature. I do however disagree with that being the logic for omitting a feature.

G

You mean that M$ hasn't learned from Apple's entirely stupid mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.