Solution
You can't really open the fan itself. And adding lubrication isn't really what one would need. It needs to be cleaned out of any junk (debris, dust, etc.) and then you may want to replace any thermal paste. Additionally make sure that anywhere inside is free of dust and debris. If this doesn't resolve it, then you likely need to replace the fan.
You can't really open the fan itself. And adding lubrication isn't really what one would need. It needs to be cleaned out of any junk (debris, dust, etc.) and then you may want to replace any thermal paste. Additionally make sure that anywhere inside is free of dust and debris. If this doesn't resolve it, then you likely need to replace the fan.

Solution
Jul 30, 2019
Th
Thankyou for your quick and useful respond.

Jul 30, 2019
so i opened the fan by slowly and gently pushing the pins .
and as far as i didn't break any pins i could close the fan

but i had another problem !!!

the fan blades wouldn't come off so i used a precision contact cleaner lubricant
and after spinning it a few times . the fan got free and it was not slow and stuck anymore.

btw thank you all for your helping . i really appreciate your help .
Good Luck .