Solved! Packard bell lp broken screen and HDMI display not working

Jul 2, 2020
I have a Packedbell laptop with a broken screen. I want to restore it to a previous date because it was working until my bf deleted te wrong stuff which caused the HDMI display not to work.. please let me know if you need more info. . please help !!

how do I restore it from boot without screen or the display on the television which I usually use ?

Solution
I have a Packedbell laptop with a broken screen. I want to restore it to a previous date because it was working until my bf deleted te wrong stuff which caused the HDMI display not to work.. please let me know if you need more info. . please help !!

how do I restore it from boot without screen or the display on the television which I usually use ?

You can't, the video card most likely needs the drivers installed and to install them you need to see the screen. You can try turning on the laptop and closing the lid right after, it may detect the external screen as the main monitor.

You can't, the video card most likely needs the drivers installed and to install them you need to see the screen. You can try turning on the laptop and closing the lid right after, it may detect the external screen as the main monitor.

Solution