Panasonic Makes a Multitasking 3D Photo, Video Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
question, that 8 pictures a second, is that a quick burst, or is that continuous? i thought that digital slr cameras were at best 3 pics a second (low end consumer)

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]alyoshka[/nom]So does it shoot in 3D too?? If it does and plus all the single double lens functionality, then the 500 Bucks is worth the geek tool.[/citation]

i think it would be worth it for the 2 different zoom levels alone, i mean unless you are taking a picture of a still object, id rather have one zoomed in, and one zoomed out and both take one picture

lets say you are filming a cat stalking a bird, the moment you press the shoot button, the cat moves, and its half in frame half out, but on the other picture, it may not be zoomed in, but you still caught the moment.

or different focal points on the autozoom, you have no idea how often i take pictures from behind a screen, but the damn cameras always focus on the screen, instead of what i want to take the picture of, so its i'm always holding the camera way above my head and shooting basically blind. it would be nice if they could have one focus closer and one focus further away on that auto zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS