Pandora for Business Mood Media with Pyle PCAU48BT Amplifier

DMThisIsPam

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
Hi. New to the community. I have had zero luck finding any help on this anywhere, so I thought I would try asking on some forums.

My office has the Pandora for Business Mood Media device. It's all hooked up and we have a subscription, so that part of it is good to go. I bought a bluetooth amplifier (Pyle PCAU48BT) and bluetooth speakers (Pyle PDWR52BTBK) to use with the Pandora device. I connected the device to the amplifier via the RCA cables. The speakers are hooked up and functional with my Android smartphone. But I can't get the amplifier to hook with the speakers. Do I have a dud amp, or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

ETA: I feel I should make clear that the Pandora device and the amplifier are connected together by the RCA cables. The amplifier and speakers are not connected by wires; I thought they were supposed to work wirelessly together through bluetooth. I have the speakers plugged in to the wall outlet, turned on, and paired together through the speaker wire. I currently have my phone connected to the speakers through bluetooth, not wires. I hope that helps clear any confusion. Thanks!

DMThisIsPam

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017

Thanks for the response, and my apologies for it taking so long to get back with you. I did see this when you first posted it. I am returning the amp as it is not what we need, and a part was broken off when we received it, so I likely was going to have to return it anyway just for that reason. I have it packaged up and ready to go and will be dropping it off with UPS later.

Do you know of any amplifiers up to about $100 that will work for what I need? I need an amplifier that will connect with the Pandora device via RCA cable and connect to the Pyle speakers I have via bluetooth; basically the opposite of what this original amp I bought could do as it needed to connect to the device via bluetooth and to the speakers via RCA cable.

Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it!