Paragon "unactive partition"

nikolabjelo

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
I have a trial boot PC(XP PRO 32, XP PRO 64 and Vista 32), because of a virus, 2 of 3 of my OS do not want to boot.
While booting, just after bios, the fade in of the charging images stopped at the middle(it's a dark charging image without move), and when I click on something, it restarts,
So I have boot with XP pro 64, and I used my paragon image to put back XP pro 32 at its original position, it works now, but I can't put back my vista, when I try it just say that I can't,
I've already had this probleme with vista image, but I tought that it was a bad image, but it's the second time, so I looked the probleme deeper, and I can't see any solution,
the only thing I have seen is that vista partition is like "inactive",

so:
I've restored the C(in red) but I can't restore F, and paragon doesn't give me any reasons..., and I think it's maybe because of the "unactif" status(circle in brown)

(download the pictur on http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/U0q0eD8M/NewBitmapImage.bmp )(click on the blue "Télécharger ce fichier", on the right side of the page, under the conection chosing scroll)

nikolabjelo

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
Now, there is no more the vista choice on the bios, before it asked like "vista or earlyer vertion of windows", now I just have "XP32 or XP64"?

surrealdeal

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2007
The 'active' partition is the partition you want to boot from. The 'inactive' partition is the one that is not going to be booted from.