Question People can hear my internal sounds ( youtube, games... ) when calling on TeamSpeak

Aug 15, 2019
Hi. Just got Hyperx cloud and when I join TS everyone can hear my youtube music, games etc. and themselves aswell but only when I speak so when I am not they don´t hear anything. I have my stereo mix disabled and headset with mic. plugged in to rear connectors. I tried updating and reinstalling drivers ( Realtek ) and also disabling mic. boost but nothing work. Thanks for any advice :).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 4
M Audio 1
G Audio 3
Y Audio 1
K Audio 9
W Audio 1
C Audio 1
A Audio 9
A Audio 3
D Audio 3
N Audio 3
D Audio 2
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 3
B Audio 3
G Audio 2
V Audio 4
Similar threads
Question Somehow people can hear what's going on on my computer, but not clearly, even when I mute my microphone from the headset I have. Steelseries 3 headset
Solved! Can’t talk to people with new gaming headset?
People around me can hear what I'm listening on my headphones
peoples opions on
'All I See Is People Dying,' Says Man's Amazon Echo
Can i connect two headphone splitters to get more people to hear from my device?
People can hear the sound on my pc.
Microphones on my headsets appear to be weak. People say that can barely hear me.
How to make my pc headset mic to record only my voice. I work from home and people that i talket to can hear my kids in the ot
People can hear my internal sounds through Discord.
How do I sound record two people on a budget without Lavaliers?
I am trying to have a recording in skype for every call i have. I listen to the recording and the other people can hear the yo
How do I fix this: When I use my mic, people can hear my pc sounds, but not me?
People could listen to my game sounds through comms...
help with recording picking up people in room
AUDIO PROBLEMS... People can hear everything through my microphone
Microphone for 2 people.
Kraken Pro muffled sound and having hard time hearing people
I bought a new headset for my PS4 3 months ago, the Razer Kraken USB. Since last week other people in the party noticed a hiss
I'm thinking about buying the HyperX Cloud 2, how much can people around me hear the sound from the headset?

ASK THE COMMUNITY