Yesterday night i power-off my phone as usual before going bed. Today morning when i tried to open my phone the manufacturer logo showing up but after that screen stays black with a static backlight. So android system not booting up. Screen is not broken i can say because manufacturer logo displayed perfectly.
I tried to open recovery menu but it is no different story. Again the manufacturer logo displayed then black screen with backlight. No recovery menu comes up.
I think it is a software related issue because i did not anything to the phone physicly.
Try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you have something on the device that is causing it. Virus, malware, bad app, etc., that will need to be removed to resolve the problem. If, however, it doesn't start up in "Safe Mode" either, then you may well have to either "Hard Reset" the device (which will wipe everything and totally reset it to its original state) or it is a hardware issue.
To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.
1. First turn off the phone.
2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.
4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.