picture is upside down

mrmaccm

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
i have a Olympus SZ-12 I keep in my truck protected in a case today i go to take pictures and on the screen i see them upside down, How can i fix this

<<Email address removed by moderator. Communicate in the thread or via PM, please.>>

Solution
Not sure what you are seeing upside down, the photo when you view it on the camera or on the computer, or the preview is upside down? Look in the camera manual an see if it has an option to flip the screen, some have that so you can view it properly if the camera is mounted on an odd angle.
Not sure what you are seeing upside down, the photo when you view it on the camera or on the computer, or the preview is upside down? Look in the camera manual an see if it has an option to flip the screen, some have that so you can view it properly if the camera is mounted on an odd angle.

Solution

bjornl

Estimable
If you do not have the option in your camera to rotate your image and the image is in fact saved upside down, you can fix this on a windows PC very easily. Windows default picture viewer includes the ability to rotate an image and it saves this rotation back to the image.